Our PREMIER Swim Smooth Day clinic returns to the Famous Millfield School, Somerset. Saturday 16th February 2020
Hosted by Jason Tait of South West Swim and Steve Bailey from Steve Bailey Coaching.
We are back at the famous Millfield School in February 2020 for our popular and world famous SwimSmooth Stroke Correction clinic. This clinic has a maximum capacity of just 14 swimmers and aims to give you a boost to your swim training, ready for the race and event challenges of 2020.
This clinic aims to give swimmers a total overview of their stroke, and how swimming for THEM can become more efficient and constructive. We will film you over a few lengths of the 50m Olympic Pool and analysis and discuss this back in the classroom with the group.
The cost of our swim clinic’s are £170. Timings for each clinic are TBC but the day will usually starts around 8:30am (with arrival between 8:15am and 8:30am and will finish between 5-5:30pm
Our South West Swim Swim Smooth Clinics include:
- All classroom theory work (and materials where required)
- Swim Cap
- Clinic Video Analysis
- 2 x Group Coached Squad Sessions (Technique Focused)
- 1 Month Access to the Swim Smooth Guru
- Individual Development plan (via the Guru)
- An experience helping to develop your swim, as an Individual, both at the clinic and your future swims
- Tea & Coffee, biscuits and fruit.
- Discount of 5% of South West Swim Store products (Pre-order available)
Book on to this fantastic experience today so you have your space saved and you can look forward to some fantastic world class Swim Smooth coaching.
Want to get started NOW? Why not team it up with an early video analysis so we can start your swim build now and then compare your development in the clinic session. Select the correct package option at checkout get your discounted video session at South West Swim Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire.