Rewards? Whats this all about?
On September 1st South West Swim launched their SWS Rewards program.
This is a set of rewards and benefits for our regular pool squad swimmers to add even further value to their swim time with South West Swim.
Who Can Access the Rewards
To qualify for SWS Rewards you must purchase a 5 session pool credit pack or above, and your rewards membership is on a 3 month cycle checked on the first of each month (i.e you must purchase a 5 session credit block or more at least once every 3 months). At launch we are being more flexible on this approach as we know that some of you have not swum in squad regularly during the open water season. We will check eligibility of the discounts being applied and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any incorrect discounted purchases.
List of Current Rewards
1. 20% off Video Analysis Sessions in the Endless Pool – This entitles you to 20% off our normal price for Video Analysis Sessions. Use code ‘SWSSquadLoyalVid’ when booking.
2. 5% off Retail Products from our Store – Applicable to all items except for Zone3 wetsuits and trisuits etc (as we can get these at great prices on request). I am currently having issues with our online shop system codes so please contact me directly if items are needed.
3. Monthly Prize Draw / Competition – for all squad members attending 4 sessions or more in the previous month. Prizes will come be in the form of session credits or other suitable goodies. This will take place on or around the 1st of every month from September onwards.
4. Recommend a friend Program – Recommend a new swimmer to our pool squads via our new RAF Program form and when they buy a minimum of a 5 session credit pack you will get 2 sessions added to your account. Alternatively, you can share the love and split the reward sessions with the athlete you recommended, 1 session each. Introduce a new friend to our Video Analysis sessions and you will receive 1 squad session credit to your account, and so will they.
The RAF program is an important development for us as I aim to expand the squads, especially the Friday and Sunday sessions which had space even in our busier Autumn & Winter periods. So I hope you can make use of the new scheme and get the word out to your training buddies and contacts, and get some rewards into your account. Remember, we like to train athletes to be their very best and we are not worried about affiliations with other groups, swim clubs or triclubs, politics is not our scene :).
5. Clinics – Prior notification of any clinics and discounts on priority booking where possible.
6. Exclusive Sessions – Notification of special sessions in pool or lake
7. Other offers and discounts on occasion.
Our Partner Offers
Performance Cycles – Our Friends at Performance Cycles in Pouton are offering South West Swim Rewards Members 10% in store or off of Bike Fitting services. Go and say hi to Andy Kirk and see what they can do for you. Contact information www.performancecycles.co.uk
If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see us offer then please let me know.
Benefits of the SWS Rewards program may be changed, removed or added to as we develop the service. We will check eligibility of the discounts being applied and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any incorrect discounted purchases.