Come and join us for a Swim Smooth Technique Masterclass and get your training off to a flying start, or revitalise your swim program with some key drill instruction.
These sessions got some amazing feedback in the past and we are looking forward to running our next session for you.
This half day workshop will comprise of
1) A classroom session walking through the building blocks of swimming and associated drills to develop key areas of your stroke. This is presented by Swim Smooth Certified Coach Jason Tait, supported by video demonstrations of drills.
2) Pool Session 1 – A highly focused technique session in the pool, putting into practice the learnings from the classroom.
3) A return to the classroom to talk about the importance of good pacing within your swimming and an introduction to CSS based training.
4) Pool session 2 – Access to our normal squad session at Milton Road on the day. Content to be decided dependant on numbers in the clinic.
5) A Q&A session to wrap up the day where you can ask us about the session, any technical questions or about your longer term development with South West Swim (if required or wanted). Finis Training Kit will be available for sale on the day, you will also be able to book further sessions in our squad for our Try Us Out price.
These sessions do have limited numbers so please book in ASAP.
Entry requirements: This is a Front Crawl Based Development Clinic, the stroke covered will only be Front Crawl. We require swimmers signing up to this session to be over the age of 16 and able to swim 200m or more of front crawl. If the swimmer is aged 16 or under then please contact us for further advice, please do not book them onto the session without prior discussion as they will not be permitted to swim.
What to Bring: Please bring any existing pool kit you train with to the session. Items such as Pull Buoy, Fins and Paddles will be used. South West Swim have a limited amount of Buoys and Paddles for use in the session on a first come first served basis once poolside but we do not carry Fins. Swim kit is available from southwestswim.co.uk which we can bring on the day if purchased 24 hours before the session start time.
Please also bring Food and Drinks for the day ahead. The centre has very limited (vending) options on site.
Please Note: This is NOT a Video Analysis clinic.