Come and join us for our ‘Back To Pool’ Swim Smooth Technique Masterclass and get your training off to a flying start.
We have two upcoming sessions, one on Sunday October 7th (currently full) and one on Sunday 21st October, both of these sessions are running at the historic Health Hydro in Swindon, one of the oldest pools in the UK.
This half day workshop will comprise of
1) A classroom session walking through the building blocks of swimming and associated drills to develop key areas of your stroke. This is presented by Swim Smooth Certified Coach Jason Tait, supported by video demonstrations of drills.
2) Pool Session 1 – A highly focused technique session in the pool, putting into practice the learnings from the classroom.
3) A return to the classroom to talk about the importance of good pacing within your swimming and an introduction to CSS based training.
4) Pool session 2 – Access to our normal squad session at Milton Road on the day. Content to be decided dependant on numbers in the clinic.
5) A Q&A session to wrap up the day where you can ask us about the session, any technical questions or about your longer term development with South West Swim (if required or wanted). Finis Training Kit will be available for sale on the day, you will also be able to book further sessions in our squad for our Try Us Out price.
These sessions do have limited numbers so please book in ASAP.