Finis Dryland Cords are made with durable rubber tubing and comfortable handles. Attaching to an anchor point, the Dryland Cords simulate swimming movements out of the water to improve strength and range of motion. The Dryland Cords are appropriate for swimmers of all ages and abilities, and come in three different resistances. The Dryland Cords offer off-season and rehabilitation training options.
- Simulates swimming movements out of the water and isolates vital muscle groups
- Builds specific muscle strength to prevent or combat injury
- Trains triceps, chest, biceps, shoulders and abs
- Improves flexibility and range-of-motion for all four swim strokes
- Small and lightweight cords for easy travel
These items can be shipped at a cost of £4.50 postage. Please add postage to your order by selecting the postage option from the main menu (or copy this link and add after adding the product https://www.wellnessliving.com/rs/catalog-view.html?id_sale=4&k_id=1605894&k_option=5906325 ). If this option is not added we will add this on before despatch and charge to the card used for the transaction. Shipment will be to the registered address on the booking profile.
Apologies we need to do it this way but our system is tailored for collection from Squad or our pool house.