Endless Pool 1-2-1 Coaching
As well as our premier Swim Smooth Video Analysis & Stroke Correction sessions we also offer a standard 1-2-1 sessions in our private Endless Pools swimming machine in Swindon.
A 1-2-1 session is designed as a more regular session for the athlete looking for constant input and improvement in their swimming. These can fit around the athletes existing pool sessions, either their own or our coached group sessions (squads) to truly supplement their swimming journey. We generally recommend a session with us every 3-4 weeks, sometimes slightly longer, depending on your development needs and goals.
As a unique helping point we may film your stroke during your 1-2-1, so we can show you what you are doing within an aspect so we can improve on it. We do not analyse this footage as we would in a Video Analysis. Our sessions are tailored to your needs and progressive working on both technique and fitness. Generally a session with us would be very technically focused so that you can leave us with the skills and enough work to do in your own sessions, making you come back for your next session with great improvements. You will receive access to the Swim Smooth guru website for 30 days which will help guide you through our swim journey. The guru has a host of information from individual swim drill videos, swim instruction and programs from learn to swim front crawl to advanced stroke fault fixers.
Join our South West Swim 1-2-1 Development Program and book your first session today, sessions are available as one off sessions or in discounted packs of 3 or 6 sessions.
Our premium service of Video Analysis and Stroke Correction is a longer more in-depth session with poolside analysis of video footage taken during the initial swim. Please see our video analysis services page for further information on this.
Duration: 50 Minutes
Single Sessions Cost: £60
Three Session Pack: £168
Six Session Pack: £320
We current have restrictions in place on our services to keep coaches, swimmers and our neighbours safe. Our full rules can be found HERE but highlights of the important points you should know before booking are below. Please note that if you cannot meet any of the criteria for our sessions then we will be unable to take your booking at this time.
– We can currently only accommodate swimmer and coach. No spectators are allowed in the building, premises neither can they remain in the car waiting whilst you swim. If you are being driven to your session then please be dropped off and advise your driver to leave the premises. This is in the interests of our neighbours.
– Exception to the above rule is for Junior sessions and back to back 1-2-1 sessions (back to back questions only available on request and for those from the same household). In these case only ONE parent or the additional swimmer is allowed and they MUST wear a face mask at all times whilst on our premises, this is not negotiable and if this is not possible we will not be able to accept the booking. We are unable to accommodate any young children as spectators on site.
– We currently have no toilet facilities available for swimmers to use, apologies. The closest facilities would be at the Orbital Retail park, around a 5 minute drive away. It is likely you may pass this if you are en route to us from the A419.
– Changing facilities are limited, please arrive Beach ready with your costume already on under your clothes
– If you feel unwell please DO NOT attend your session under any circumstances
Please see full document and view our instructional video before coming to your session, or booking (if you have specific concerns). South West Swim reserve the right to refuse your session if our guidelines are not being met, this will forfeit your session fee.